How to get rid of Sinusitis with Yoga
Yoga can be used to remedy any disease. Every condition can be treated with the help of yoga without any side effects. Sinusitis or respiratory infection is one of the most common diseases which affect millions of people around the globe. Some of the most common symptoms of sinusitis are puffy face, runny nose, watery eyes, bad breath and frequent sneezing.
- Yoga asanas can be used to get rid of sinusitis and upper respiratory infection.
- At the same time yoga kriyas must be prepared before performing asanas to be able to prepare.
To start with, first wash your face with fresh and cold water. This will help in getting rid of mucus from the corners of the eyes and will make you feel fresh and energetic. Now focus on neti kriya. For this take a few lukewarm saline water, draw it inside coming from one of the nostrils and allow it flow out from the second nostril. This will help in cleaning of nasal location. Now next is tratak which include staring at an object until water starts coming out of your eyes. In tratak retain considering things without blinking your eyes and also water will come out of your eyes.
- Kapaalbhaati is an additional very effective yogic kriya to be able to fight sinusitis.
- In this you have to let out your breath your breath.
- Inhalation can be done immediately.
- This will help in curing watery eyes, pain in the course of sinusitis.
Chronic Sinusitis (Sinus) Infection Symptoms Treatment
Sinusitis is an extremely common form of nasal congestion, but the symptoms which accompany blocked sinuses vary greatly between individuals. At the YATAN ...
Asanas: Following the above mentioned kriyas you can start with various yoga asanas to get more relief from sinusitis and also upper respiratory infection. These kinds of asana will help in clearing midair passage and will make way for appropriate movement of liquids from nose as well as eyes. These asana should be done with eyes closed.
Sinus infection- the rapidly increasing problem Sinus infection is the problem that affects the cavities around the nose or inflammation to the sinuses. It is common by the name sinusitis across the world. This infection will be spreading very rapidly and millions of people get affected by this...
- Greev chakker or neck rotation is another very effective asana used to take care of sinusitis.
- Just move user neck from left to right and from right to left.
- This will provide relief from sinusitis.
- Some of the other asanas which helps in getting rid of sinusitis are hath utthansan, veerbhadraasana and vajrasana.
- Pranayam: It is really beneficial to end this program with pranayam.
- Keep your back straight, eyes closed and relax your body.
All these sequences of kriyas, asanas and pranayam can help in getting rid of sinusitis.
- Become an expert yoga teacher.
- Get best yoga teacher instruction as well as yoga accreditation.
- Help others making their own living peaceful and also happy
Jorge is a leading curator at 816babi.com, a blog about alternative health news. Previously, Jorge worked as a advertising guru at a well-known high tech company. When he's not researching new articles, Jorge loves painting and fishing.